Frequently Asked Questions
We have answered most the questions most frequently asked by our customers. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
- Reduction of operating costs and downtime – E.g. Clover Flex payment terminal is highly reliable and in case Internet is down, it can continue to operate with connection to mobile device. It also has options for QuickBooks integration which reduces bookkeeping effort.
- Improvement in business performance – E.g. Online ordering helps bring more customers. Also, collection of customer information via email and mobile receipts enables merchants to send future promotions.
- Enhancement of customer experience – E.g. faster service through tablets-based ordering system at the table. Keeping record of what they ordered last time.
Yes, we do.
We believe that trust is more important than making a few extra $$$ not disclosed to the merchant. It is because of our integrity that we have 100% retention rate with our customers and continue to get referrals. We educate our customers on different pricing aspects including
- Equipment purchase vs. rental vs. lease options
- Models on transaction costs and
- Hidden costs charged by other providers. With 100% transparency in pricing, the merchants sign up with us with peace of mind.
It depends of various factors but rental in most cases is the safest and best option because it limits merchant’s liability on the equipment. In case merchant is selling the business it is easier to return the rental equipment. If merchant is confident that their business will do well over the next 5 years, leasing could be an option they could consider as this option may also offer better tax benefits.
Yes, we do offer integrated POS solution such that when order is completed on the POS system, the amount is transferred to payment terminal for customer to pay. After customer pays, one receipt is printed on the POS system. This approach reduces the no. of potential payment amount errors. We also have ‘pay at the table solutions’ connected back to the POS system. Our POS solutions also come with optional online ordering Website and Website integrates into the POS system.
We have extended warranty options that protects the merchants in unforeseen circumstances.